Welcome to the Moxie Pro Presented by Body Glove – the first ever standalone all women’s professional wakeboarding series. For the digitally submitted cable event, riders are charged with submitting one consecutive, features only, 5 trick line with at least one kicker hit, but no more than 2 kicker hits.
Cable Event Schedule:
Monday – Tuesday: Open Cable Qualifier
Wednesday – Thursday: Cable Semi Finals with seeded athletes
Friday – Sunday: Cable Finals
Monday: Winners Announced
As this is a judged event, we are looking for continuity. Please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Horizontal Video: You must shoot your video HORIZONTALLY
- Angle/Location – Cable: Your cinematographer should shoot with a drone or by riding doubles with a GoPro. You must shoot horizontally in 1920×1080 60P
- Framing: Please frame the rider in the middle of your screen with enough perspective to judge height and distance traveled. Do not pull in tight on your rider as that will hamper our ability to judge her run effectively.
- Quality: Please shoot with the best quality camera and most experienced videographer possible.
- No Editing: No editing of the rider’s line outside of length of clip is allowed.
- You must deliver a single clip in the following format: 1920×1080 60P – MP4 H.264 codec
- File naming convention: RiderfirstnameRiderlastname.MoxiePro.CableorBoat
- Videos will be run at full speed when judged and when placed online
Please make sure you have read the Rules and Submission guidelines on this site and all of the information above BEFORE submitting your video.