Welcome to the Body Glove Moxie Pro Presented by Supra Boats – the second year of the Body Glove Moxie Pro is on! The first event for 2021 will be a digitally submitted cable event, riders are charged with submitting one consecutive, features only, 5 trick line with at least one kicker hit, but no more than 2 kicker hits. These must be consecutive hits, you can skip features, but no editing of your line is allowed.
Cable Event Schedule:
June 18th – All Riding Lines Are Due!
June 28th Monday – June 29th Tuesday: Open Cable Qualifier WATCH HERE
June 30th Wednesday – July 1st Thursday: Cable Semi Finals with seeded athletes WATCH HERE
July 2nd Friday – July 4th Sunday: Cable Finals WATCH HERE
July 5th Monday: Winners Announced SEE RESULTS
As this is a judged event, we are looking for continuity. Please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Horizontal Video: You must shoot your video HORIZONTALLY
- Angle/Location – Cable: Your cinematographer should shoot with a drone or by riding doubles with a GoPro. You must shoot horizontally in 1920×1080 60P
- Framing: Please frame the rider in the middle of your screen with enough perspective to judge height and distance traveled. Do not pull in tight on your rider as that will hamper our ability to judge her run effectively.
- Quality: Please shoot with the best quality camera and most experienced videographer possible.
- No Editing: No editing of the rider’s line outside of length of clip is allowed.
- You must deliver a single clip in the following format: 1920×1080 60P – MP4 H.264 codec
- File naming convention: RiderfirstnameRiderlastname.MoxiePro.CableorBoat
- Videos will be run at full speed when judged and when placed online
Please make sure you have read the Rules and Submission guidelines on this site and all of the information above BEFORE submitting your video.